For music concerts, plays, films, lectures, and business presentations, the Theater is the perfect venue! This unique space is a beautifully restored vintage proscenium theatre with plush fixed seating for 496 guests, two dressing rooms and modern lighting and sound systems.
- House with 486 permanent chairs, plus 10 spaces that will accommodate wheelchairs.
- Ticket office and restrooms in vestibule.
- Proscenium stage approximately 56 x 28 with maple floor.
- Backstage area approximately 56 x 40 with maple floor.
- Dressing rooms on lower level with access from backstage.
- Technical Control Booth with lighting controls.
- 16-channel sound system.
- Maroon grand drape with teaser.
- 15′ black velour set of legs on 17′ track, 6′ behind grand drape.
- 15′ black velour set of legs that travel to center stage, and teaser, 10′ behind grand drape.
- Full black velour traveler and teaser, 18′ behind grand drape.
Please contact Ann Drury at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-896-8480 for additional information on rates, to schedule a visit, or make reservations.